The MM-107 is fitted with a MU-37 fixed supercardioid dynamic capsule module. Featuring smooth sound quality, wide frequency response and low feedback, it sustains high SPL without distortion and has a high Capability/Price ratio. Ideal for singing and public addressing.
- Fitted with MU-37 supercardioid capsule module.
- Focuses on the main sound source and minimizes background noise and feedback.
- Smooth sound quality and wide frequency response.
- Sustains high SPL without distortion.
- High Capability/Price ratio.
- The grille and the capsule are fixed on the housing. High Capability/Price ratio.
| ||Capsule Installation||Fixed|| |
| ||Housing||Black zinc alloy, with an output switch|| |
| ||Polar Pattern||Supercardioid|| |
| ||Sensitivity||-54 dBV / Pa (0 dB=1 V Open-circuit voltage)|| |
| ||Frequency Response||50 Hz ~ 18 kHz|| |
| ||Output Impedance||400 Ω ± 30%|| |
| ||Dimensions (Ø × L)||51 × 178 mm / 2 × 7 "|| |
| ||Net Weight||Approx. 235 g / 8.3 oz|| |
| ||Note||Refer to actual product in the event of product description discrepancy.|